Butternut Squash Frittata
Looking for a creamy, cheesy, healthy egg dish? Try this little Frittata, just throw everything together and bake. It's my favorite egg bake of all times!!
This recipe contains squash (butternut), egg substitute, milk, black pepper, cheese (goat), cooking spray
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 cup(s) butternut squash, cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. non-fat milk
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1/2 oz. goat cheese
- Cooking Spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. Spray a 10 oz oven safe dish with cooking spray
- 3. Add your butternut squash
- 4. In a measuring cup add your eggs and milk. Mix until combined. Pour over butternut squash.
- 5. Sprinkle with pepper and top with cheese.
- 6. Bake in oven for 30 – 35 minutes, until middle is slightly firm
- 7. Let it cool for a few minutes