Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots
Loved the Brussels sprouts. From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!!
This recipe contains brussel sprouts, shallots, bacon, lemon juice, salt, black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts halved
- 1 whole large shallot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 slice(s) bacon cut in small slices (center cut preferred)
- Lemon juice
- 1. In a large skillet place the bacon and cook until golden brown.
- 2. Add the shallots and cook until tender. Add the Brussels sprouts and sauté to high heat to give it a nice golden outside.
- 3. Add a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper to season and serve.