Breakfast Salad with Eggs + Potatoes
Salad for breakfast - it's really a thing!
This recipe contains potatoes, eggs, bacon, mixed salad, tomatoes (cherry), sunflower seeds, cheese (feta), balsamic vinegar, black pepper, salt, olive oil
4-6 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 6 white potatoes, diced into 2" pieces
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 12 strips bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1 bag of salad with greens of choice
- 1 small container of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half i
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese, to top (optional)
- Balsamic dressing, store bought or homemade
- olive oil
- 1. Dice the potatoes and toss them with salt, pepper and olive oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, roast for 18-20 minutes or until crisp and tender.
- 2. While the potatoes are roasting, fry the bacon, boil the eggs and prepare the dressing if making from scratch.
- 3. Once the potatoes are ready, build the salad as desired and top with dressing.
- 4. If preparing breakfast for the week, keep the ingredients in separate containers and toss right before eating.