Breakfast Protein-Antioxidant Dark Chocolate Cookie
Delicious, and good for you, Breakfast Protein-Antioxidant Cookies made with Xocai Healthy Dark Chocolate.
This recipe contains pumpkin, eggs, olive oil, chickpeas, flour (quinoa), oil (flaxseed), oil (flaxseed), baking soda, fruit, chocolate (dark), almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 3 cup(s) pumpkin (canned and unsweetened)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cup(s) chickpeas (mashed)
- 3 cup(s) quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup(s) ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp. tsps baking soda
- 1 cup(s) dried fruits (chopped prunes, dates, figs)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dark chocolate (chopped, Xocai XoBiotic Squares, Xocai Omega Squares, or Xocai X Power Squares)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped almonds
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup(s) sunflower seed
- 1. Combine all wet ingredients in bowl.
- 2. In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4. Add wet ingredients and mix with your hands until mixture becomes dough-like.
- 5. Drop by spoon onto two prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until lightly golden brow.
- 6. Remove and place on cooling rack. Makes 24 cookies