5-ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
We all find ourselves in moments of weakness when it comes to snacking. It’s really important to have a go-to snack when those moments strike that won’t leave you feeling defeated. These little bites offer a satisfying sweetness – they just might be what you need to get through the rest of your work day.
This recipe contains peanut butter, oat bran, chocolate powder, honey, coconut flakes, flax seeds
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 cup(s) natural peanut butter (don't use any super oily brands)
- 1/2 cup(s) oat bran
- 1 cup(s) chocolate protein powder (you can use any other flavor)
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened shredded coconut, plus more to roll the exterior (optional)
- 2 tbsp. ground flax seed (optional)
- 1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until a nice even dough is formed. It may seem a bit tough to mix at first, but it will come together. Often times, I knead it with my hands after mixing a little.
- 2. Divide dough into about 36 pieces and roll into small balls.
- 3. Option to roll exterior in additional coconut.
- 4. Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to keep longer.