5 Minute Homemade Ketchup
Make your own Ketchup at home in less than 5 minutes!
This recipe contains tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, black pepper, mustard powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, celery salt, allspice
2 cups servings
Prep time: < 5 min
- 10-12 oz. of tomato paste
- 2/3 cup of apple cider vinegar (See Notes)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- pinch of ground all spice
- 1. In a large bowl add tomato paste.
- 2. Pour in vinegar and mix well.
- 3. Add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- 4. Taste and add additional spices if desired.
- 5. Use as a side or condiment and store the rest in an airtight container in the fridge for a month.