5 Minute Ribs
Juicy, Fall off the Bone Ribs with Almost No Effort!
This recipe contains pork ribs, barbecue sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, mustard powder
- 1 lb. rack of pork loin back ribs (3.5-4 lbs)
- 14 1/2 oz. Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 4 tsp. Pepper
- 4 tsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1. Slice rack of ribs in half.
- 2. Place in slow cooker, with meaty side of ribs facing in and propped up against the crock pot.
- 3. Mix spices together in a small bowl.
- 4. Rub over all sides of the ribs.
- 5. Pour BBQ Sauce evenly over ribs.
- 6. Place lid on crock pot and turn to low. Let cook for 7 hours.
- 7. Remove from crock pot and place on rimmed baking sheet.
- 8. Preheat broiler to high.
- 9. Pour a bit of the sauce left in the slow cooker over the top of the ribs.
- 10. Broil will tops begin to char, about 10 minutes.
- 11. Remove and enjoy!