Delectable Peach Crisp
3 Ingredient Peach Crisp is juicy summer fresh fruit with a buttery, crumbly, sweet topping. The easiest and tastiest dessert when company drops by!
This recipe contains peaches, cake mix (yellow), butter, sugar, cinnamon
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 5 whole ripe yellow peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 pkg(s) yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Place sliced peaches in an 8x8" baking pan.
- 3. Sprinkle with the sugar cinnamon mixture, if using.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the cake mix and butter.
- 5. Sprinkle the crumbled mixture evenly over the peaches and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is golden brown.
- 6. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.