3-ingredient almond butter cookies
Gluten-free, dairy-free, melt-in-your-mouth cookies, ready in 15 minutes and with only 3 ingredients
This recipe contains almond butter, sugar (brown), eggs, salt (sea)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 280 cup(s) / 1 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 pn. fleur de sel (optional)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix the almond butter, sugar and egg until well combined.
- 3. Take 1 teaspoon of the mixture, roll it into a ball.
- 4. Place the balls about 2cm/1 in. apart onto the baking sheet.
- 5. Sprinkle each ball with a little fleur de sel, if using, and flatten with the back of a fork, making a crisscross pattern on the cookies.
- 6. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the edges start to brown a little.
- 7. Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.