Chia, Blueberry & Green Tea Smoothie
Start your day with this super healthy drink. Stay full and fit with this super-food slimming smoothie
This recipe contains chia seeds, water, tea (green), blueberries (frozen), yogurt (low-fat), vanilla extract, honey, cinnamon
1 - 2 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
- 4 tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1 cup(s) green tea pre-brewed and unsweetened
- 2 - 1/2 cup(s) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup(s) low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 pn. cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1. Add frozen blueberries to blender followed by the yogurt and vanilla.
- 2. Add room temperature or cold green tea along with a pinch of cinnamon powder (optional **I like to add cinnamon powder to my smoothies as it controls blood sugar).
- 3. Add Chia gel (Mix Chia Seeds with water and leave for 10 minutes to form this gel) and honey to taste.
- 4. Add ice cubes if desired and blend all the ingredients.