"Dirty Shirley" & Amaretto Ice Cream Floats
A childhood favorite makes a comeback with this adult Shirley Temple float, spiked with vodka and amaretto ice cream.
This recipe contains ice cream (vanilla), amaretto, soda (lemon-lime), maraschino cherries, vodka, maraschino cherries
Prep time: < 5 min
- 1 cup(s) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 oz. amaretto liqueur
- 16 oz. lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 oz. marachino cherry juice
- 3 oz. vodka
- 2 whole maraschino cherries, for garnish
- 1. Mix the softened ice cream and amaretto liqueur in a small bowl until combined.
- 2. Place in the freezer until the ice cream has firmed up again and is "scoop-able".
- 3. Combine the soda, cherry juice and vodka, divide evenly between 2 glasses.
- 4. Top with scoops of the amaretto-spiked ice cream.