Blueberry Mojito Popsicles
Blueberry Mojitos on a stick....cool, refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day.
This recipe contains blueberries, mint leaves, agave nectar, lime juice, limes, rum (white), sparkling mineral water
Prep time: 10 min
- 3 1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh mint leaves (no stems)
- 3 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- Zest from 1 lime
- 3 tbsp. white rum
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sparkling water
- 1. In a blender, puree the blueberries, mint leaves, agave nectar, lime juice and zest.
- 2. Add the lime and sparkling water and blend thoroughly.
- 3. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and add the popsicle sticks.
- 4. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- 5. To remove from molds, briefly run hot water over the mold and slide the popsicles out.
- 6. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.