Blueberry Granola Soda Bread
Got granola? Lose the boring bowl and give your soda bread an easy and delicious makeover with this recipe.
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), baking soda, baking powder, granola (blueberry), sugar (raw), butter (unsalted), yogurt, eggs
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 5 1/4 - 10 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) blueberry granola
- 1/4 cup(s) raw sugar
- 3 tbsp. Tb unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Sift together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- 3. Stir in granola and raw sugar.
- 4. Mix in butter with a pastry cutter or use fingers until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- 5. Mix together yogurt and egg in a small bowl.
- 6. Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and stir well. Knead together lightly with hands to form a round loaf.
- 7. Place loaf on parchment paper or non-stick lined cookie sheet.
- 8. Take a knife and lightly cut an 'X' on the top of loaf. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until loaf sounds hollow when tapped on top.
- 9. Transfer loaf to wire rack and let cool at least 5 minutes before cutting into slices.