Blueberry Cinnamon Porridge
Start your day off right with this speedy, healthy and tasty Blueberry Cinnamon Porridge.
This recipe contains oats, milk, water, cinnamon, oil (coconut), jam (blueberry),
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1/3 cup(s) oats (30 g)
- 2/3 cup(s) almond milk/milk of choice (160 ml)
- 1/3 cup(s) water (80 ml)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. heaping tbsp blueberry jam*
- Your favourite toppings, such as coconut flakes, grated apple, raisins, nut butter, fresh fruit, etc
- 1. Add the oats, almond milk, water and salt to a small saucepan and cook it over medium heat.
- 2. Add the coconut oil, cinnamon and blueberry jam. Stir in it occasionally.
- 3. Cook it for five to ten minutes or until it has reached your desired consistency.
- 4. Take it off the stove, pour it into a bowl and top it with your favorite toppings.