Blueberry Buckle / fluffy cake with blueberries
This cake I made a while ago in my desire to do something good and I found the foodnetwork, on Anna Olson.By mistake, I put blueberries in dough, as they were in the original recipe above and in addition, I added cream to the batter seemed a little vigorous ... but eventually came a fluffy loaf with a texture that melts in your mouth! Can be made with other fruits, blackberries, cranberries, apricots( cut in smaller pieces).
This recipe contains , unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour (all-purpose), baking powder, salt, milk, blueberries, , sugar, flour, cinnamon, unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- Streusel Topping
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1. Cake
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 º F.
- 3. Cream together butter and sugar until pale yellow and creamy.
- 4. Add egg and vanilla and beat on.
- 5. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6. Add Alternately with milk until incorporated.
- 7. Scrape batter into cake pan and spread evenly.
- 8. Sprinkle blueberries on top of batter.
- 9. Topping
- 10. In small bowl blend sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 11. Cut in butter with your fingers until crumbly and no large bits of butter are visible.
- 12. Sprinkle on top of berries.
- 13. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- 14. Allow to cool Before serving.