BLT Sandwich w In-N-Out Sauce
I am not a big sandwich guy and would never call it a "meal" in the general sense. If anything, it would fall under the category of a snack or appetizer. Maybe it's because I'm used to eating a bowl of warm rice with plenty of side dishes......full story and recipe at http://www.oliviajasonkim.com
This recipe contains , , , , bacon, bread, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, cheese (american)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 8 - 10 slice(s) slices of bacon, pre-cut before cooked
- 8 slice(s) slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 tomato, sliced thin
- 4 pieces crisp lettuce
- 2 tbsp. light mayo
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. relish
- American cheese (optional)
- 1. Cook the bacon over medium heat in a non-stick pan until golden brown and crisp, about 5~7 minutes total.
- 2. Drain on a paper towel.
- 3. Toast the bread in a toaster according to preference.
- 4. If using cheese, place on toasted bread to get it soft and melted.
- 5. Cut the tomatoes into this slices and set aside.
- 6. Lettuce can either be shredded or used as whole pieces depending on preference.
- 7. Combine and stir together the mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish for the In-N-Out sauce.
- 8. Spread the mixture on each slice of toast.
- 9. Lay the lettuce, tomato slices, and then the bacon pieces.
- 10. Cover with a second slice of toast and enjoy!