Blackberry Lemon Tea Pops
Blackberry Lemon Tea Pops are a great way to get refreshed in the hot summer weather. Whole blackberries surrounded by frozen lemonade tea and pieces of candied lemon.
This recipe contains tea (lemon), blackberries, lemon (candied)
- 2 cup(s) lemon tea (strong brewed and slightly cooled)
- 1 pkg(s) package of fresh blackberries
- Candied lemon zest (optional)
- 1. Brew tea and cool slightly
- 2. Wash blackberries
- 3. Place a few berries into each ice pop mold
- 4. Add a few strands of candied zest (if using) around berries
- 5. Pour in tea
- 6. Place on tops
- 7. Place in freezer until frozen
- 8. Run mold under hot water to loosen the ice pop
- 9. ENJOY!!