Banana Pecan Bread
Light and fluffy Banana Pecan Bread with that wonderful crispy crust
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), baking powder, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, bananas, lemon juice, pecans, cooking spray
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr 10 min
- 2 cup(s) all purpose flour sifted
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter (one stick) room temp
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs beaten (room temp)
- 2 whole bananas fully ripe a little over ripe is best
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) chopped Pecans
- non-stick spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 325. Prepare loaf pan by using baking spray such as Baker's Joy. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together on medium speed the butter, sugar and eggs. Add the bananas and lemon juice and mix until creamy. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. mix x 3 minutes - turn the mixer off, scrape down the sides, reset to medium and mix for another minutes.
- 3. Then add the pecans and mix for about 20 seconds.
- 4. Turn into a prepared 1 ½ lb loaf pan. Bake x 60-75 minutes