Banana Chocolate Cake
Baking Cake using turbo broiler! ^^**NOTE**
I am using a turbo broiler for baking. My temperature for this cake is 150 Degrees for 25 minutes.
This recipe contains sugar, flour (all-purpose), cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, bananas, water, milk, oil (canola), vanilla extract
Cook time: 40 min
- 2 cup(s) granulated white sugar
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder (regular or Dutch-processed)
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium sized bananas)
- 1 cup (240 ml) warm water
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) corn, safflower or canola oil (or other flavorless oil)
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place rack in the center of the oven.
- 2. Butter, or spray with a non stick vegetable spray, a 9 x 13 inch (23 x 33 cm) pan.
- 3. Set aside.
- 4. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 5. Set aside.
- 6. In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, mashed bananas, water, milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- 7. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir, or whisk, until combined.
- 8. You will notice that the batter is quite thin.
- 9. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 10. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- 11. When completely cooled, frost with whatever you like.
- 12. **NOTE**
- 13. I am using a turbo broiler for baking. My temperature for this cake is 150 Degrees for 25 minutes.