Baked Panko Zucchini Sticks
Crispy breading with a hint of lemon and fresh zucchini
This recipe contains zucchini, eggs, lemons, , bread crumbs (panko), garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cheese (parmesan), black pepper, cooking spray
- 2 whole zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/2 whole lemon, juiced
- 1 cup(s) panko
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and lay the flat side on the cutting board.
- 3. Then cut in half longitudinally again and those pieces in half one more time.
- 4. Take all those pieces and cut in half horizontally.
- 5. If you need clarification, see pictures.
- 6. In a shallow dish, crack egg and scramble.
- 7. Add lemon juice.
- 8. Mix together.
- 9. In a separate shallow dish, add panko, garlic, onion, paprika, Parmesan cheese, pepper.
- 10. Mix together.
- 11. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Coat it well.
- 12. Coast zucchini in egg mixture.
- 13. Dip off excess and coat in panko mixtures, pressing the panko onto the sides of the zucchini.
- 14. Gently place on baking sheet.
- 15. Repeat for all zucchini pieces.
- 16. Once all zucchini is on tray, spray the tops with olive oil cooking spray.Cook for 10 minutes.
- 17. Flip pieces over and cook for another 10.
- 18. Remove from oven, serve immediately with ranch dressing for dip.