Baked paneer in pumpkin sauce
Low in calories and rich in flavor. Baked paneer in pumpkin sauce is a healthy and vegetarian appetizer.
This recipe contains paneer, pumpkin (canned), salt, chili powder, garlic paste, ginger (paste), lemon juice
- 1 oz. pack Paneer
- 1 cup(s) heaped pumpkin puree
- 5/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 2 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- 2. Prepare a cookie sheet with a parchment paper and lightly grease it with cooking spray.
- 3. Cut Paneer into slightly thick triangles and keep it aside.
- 4. In a bowl combine rest of the ingredients.
- 5. Add Paneer to the pumpkin mix and mix gently.
- 6. Let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- 7. Transfer the Paneer pieces to the prepared cookie sheet and put it in the middle rack of the oven.
- 8. Bake it for 30 minutes.
- 9. Take it out, garnish with some cilantro and serve hot.