Baked Olives and Peppers
Olives and peppers baked with garlic and citrus in a white wine sauce.
This recipe contains olives, peppers (cherry), bell peppers (red), wine (white, dry), orange juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary (fresh), parsley (fresh), fresh thyme, clementines, crushed red pepper
- 2 cup(s) whole, mixed olives
- 1 cup(s) mixed sweet and cherry peppers
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 - 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, taken off of the stem
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 2 Clementine's, zested and juiced
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375
- 2. In an oven safe dish, mix the olives and peppers together with the wine, orange juice, olive oil and garlic.
- 3. Bake for 7 minutes.
- 4. Add rosemary, parsley, thyme, Clementine juice and zest and red pepper flakes (if using).
- 5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until nicely roasted.
- 6. These olives and peppers are great served warm or cold – by themselves, on crisp baguettes or even as a salad or sandwich topper.