Avocado vinaigrette. Bright, refreshing and healthy!
This recipe contains white wine vinegar, lemons, avocados, olive oil, salt, pepper
1 cup servings
Prep time: < 5 min
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - fresh lemon juice
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup - extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1. Put the vinegar, lemon juice, and the avocado cubes into a blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth. If it's too thick, add just enough water to get a smooth consistency.
- 3. With the blender running, slowly pour in the oil.
- 4. Add the salt and pepper to taste.