Asparagus a la Rachel
Easy and delicious asparagus recipe - prepared with honey! Yes, honey!
This recipe contains bacon, asparagus, onions, garlic, honey, chipotle peppers, salt, black pepper, cider vinegar
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 slices of bacon - browned
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 onion - chopped
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 2 TBS honey - heaping
- 1/2 tsp dried chipotle peppers
- 1/2 tsp salt - more to taste when ready to serve
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1. Brown bacon in frying pan.
- 2. Remove bacon and add onion, garlic and asparagus.
- 3. When asparagus is cooked and onions translucent, Add the honey, peppers, salt and pepper.
- 4. Remove to serving dish and add cider vinegar and toss. Add more salt if tastes bitter