Apple Strudel Recipe
What kind of pastry with apples do you love: a traditional apple pie or taten? Apple strudel recipe from the famous chef Sergey Borodkin will allow you to prepare a dessert that will be your favorite!
This recipe contains all-purpose flour, oil, water, salt, apples, lemons, raisins, nuts, butter
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 500g Flour 500g
- 50 g Oil
- 250g Water
- 70 g Salt
- 4 pc Apples
- 1 pc Lemon
- 100 g Raisins
- 100 g Nuts
- 50 g Butter
- 1. Knead the dough, to intervene in the flour water, salt and butter.
- 2. Form a ball, cover with foil and give to stand at room temperature.
- 3. Marinate the apples: clean them, pull a core and cut as slices, sprinkle with sugar, raisins, lemon zest and juice of one lemon.
- 4. Apples need to be marinated for 1-1,5 hours.
- 5. Roll out the dough as pancake and stretch it over the edge and put it on a floured surface tissue.
- 6. Squeeze the juice from pickled apples, add the roasted nuts, spread out over the surface of the stretched dough and roll up roll tightly extruding a lot inside.
- 7. Grease the surface of the "roll" with butter
- 8. bake at 210 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 9. Allow to cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.