Bistro Breakfast straight from France is only 5 simple ingredients that include tangy cheese and savory bacon that is comforting and show stopping all at once! Just layer and bake.
This recipe contains mushrooms (can), sour cream, bacon, swiss cheese, eggs, salt, black pepper, paprika
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 8 oz. stem and pieces mushrooms, divided
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream, divided
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and diced, divided
- 3/4 cup(s) Swiss cheese, grated, divided
- 6 eggs, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Spray the 3 ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3. Drain the can of mushrooms and squeeze out any extra water in them.
- 4. Divide among the 3 containers.
- 5. Next, layer each ramekin with ¼ cup sour cream, 2 strips of diced bacon, and then ¼ cup Swiss cheese.
- 6. Top each with 2 eggs and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- 7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are done on top.