Bisquick's Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
This is a quick and easy delicious dinner that the whole family will enjoy! For a healthier version, use ground turkey or chicken.
This recipe contains ground beef, onions, salt, cheese (cheddar, shredded), pancake mix, milk, eggs, tomatoes
4-6 servings servings
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Fresh tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2. In a 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt.
- 3. Spread in pie plate.
- 4. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5. In a small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended.
- 6. Pour into pie plate.
- 7. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.