Looking for something special to make for breakfast on a birthday? Try these birthday pancakes, made with cake mix, greek yogurt and flour. There light, fluffy and taste just like cake! No need for maple syrup, there perfect just the way they are!
This recipe contains greek yogurt, egg whites, vanilla extract, flour (whole wheat pastry), Funfetti Cake Mix, baking soda, sugar, salt, sprinkles (rainbow), cooking spray, , sugar (powdered, confectioners), vanilla extract, milk, , sprinkles, whipped cream
- 3/4 cup(s) Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup(s) Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mixx (Or Any Cake Mix You Like)
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1 ds. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Sprinkles
- Cooking Spray
- FOR THE GLAZE:
- 2 tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Water Or Milk
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- whipped cream
- 1. Mix Greek Yogurt, Egg Whites & Vanilla Extract into a small bowl
- 2. In a separate bowl combine Flour, Cake Mix, Baking Soda, Sugar & Salt
- 3. Combine and whisk till evenly mixed
- 4. Spray your skillet with cooking spray. I do this between every batch.
- 5. Place 1/4-cup batter onto non-stick skillet, add some sprinkles on top of the batter and cook till bubbles start appearing through the top of the pancake and then flip. NOTE: Cook on medium heat and I flattened out my batter with the spatula to cook more evenly.
- 6. About 2 minutes on each side
- 7. Make glaze add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and water and mix until a slightly drippy consistency. NOTE: You do not need a lot of the glaze.
- 8. Evenly pour glaze over top of pancakes, add more sprinkles, whip cream and a candle! Happy Birthday!
- 9. Makes 10 pancakes
- 10. Serving Size: 2 that’s 5 – 4″ pancakes each
- 11. Calories for 5 pancakes total: 220, fat: 1.9, Sodium: 508, Potassium: 157, Carbs: 35.8, Fiber: 2.1, Sugar: 16.7, Protein: 15.1