Bigoli with tuna sauce
Delicious, creamy pasta dish made in a flash.
This recipe contains tuna (in olive oil), onions (green/spring), cream, salt, spaghetti, black pepper
2 servings servings
- 200g tuna in olive oil, canned
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 200ml cream
- 400 g pasta Bigoli
- 1. Heat the tuna in a pan, together with the olive oil, for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Add onions, stir and simmer for 4 minutes on low heat. Flake larger pieces of tuna with a wooden spoon or a fork.
- 3. Stir in the cream, cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper, set aside in a warm place.
- 4. Cook Bigoli or similar pasta according to manufacturer's instructions, drain.
- 5. Pour the tuna sauce over pasta, stir to combine.
- 6. Serve immediately sprinkled with lots of Parmesan cheese.