BEST Banana Cake EVER
Put those ripe bananas to great use....this is the BEST Banana Cake EVER!! Seriously so easy and tasty...your family will LOVE you!!
This recipe contains , flour (all-purpose), sugar, sugar (brown), butter, milk, eggs, bananas, salt, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, , bananas, butter, sugar (powdered, confectioners), milk
- For the Cake:
- 2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- For the glaze:
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 1/2 cup(s) sifted icing sugar
- Milk (if needed)
- 1. Preheat Oven to 325°F
- 2. Grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 3. Cream butter and sugars.
- 4. Add egg, vanilla and milk.
- 5. Add flour and baking powder.
- 6. Mash bananas and add baking soda to banana mixture.
- 7. Add banana mixture to batter.
- 8. Scrape batter into greased baking dish.
- 9. Bake for approximately 25 - 30 minutes.
- 10. Cool and glaze.
- 11. Glaze:
- 12. Puree banana.
- 13. Blend banana and butter.
- 14. Add sifted icing sugar.
- 15. If glaze is too thick, add milk…1 tsp. at a time until you find a consistency you like.
- 16. Glaze cake.
- 17. Cut into pieces, drizzle with melted dark chocolate and ENJOY!!