Berry Good Brie
Created by Queen of the Mixes Carolyn Bennett
This recipe contains , cheese (brie), pie crust, eggs
12 servings servings
- 2/3 cup Tropical Food's Berry Good Snack Mix
- 13.2 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust dough
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Roll out pie crust dough slightly to thin a bit.
- 3. Slice brie cheese wheel in half, so that it’s in two rounds.
- 4. Scoop out some of the cheese from one of the rounds and fill that 'pocket’ with Tropical Food’s Berry Good™.
- 5. Combine the two rounds together and place in the middle of the pie crust dough.
- 6. Pull the dough up around the cheese to fully encase.
- 7. Flip the wheel over and cover with more dough.
- 8. Brush with egg wash and bake for 25-35 minutes, until lightly golden.
- 9. Allow to sit for 10 minutes, and then serve.