Berry Fruit Crumble
This wonderful crumble is full of berries that are swirled in maple syrup and topped with oats, almond meal and brown sugar. Makes for the perfect crumble and pairs very nicely with ice cream, or top your oatmeal, pancakes or yogurt with it.
This recipe contains mixed berries, maple syrup, oats, almond meal, sugar (brown), cinnamon, butter
- 4 cup(s) Mixed Berries, Fresh Or Frozen
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup(s) Old Fashion Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup(s) Almond Meal
- 4 tsp. Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 7 tsp. Light Margarine Or Butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. In a baking dish add berries and maple syrup, give a light stir, set a side.
- 3. In a small bowl, add oatmeal, almond meal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 4. Mix well, add butter and crumble together with a fork.
- 5. Add the oatmeal topping to the mixed berries.
- 6. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, until the top is light golden brown.
- 7. NOTE: If you don’t have almond meal, just grind some almonds in the food processor until crumbly. Don’t process to long to you’ll have peanut butter! Worse case scenario use whole wheat flour.
- 8. Calories per serving: 165, Fat: 6.2, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 32, Potassium: 35, Carbs: 24, Fiber: 6.5, Sugar: 10, Protein: 4