Belgian Hot Chocolate drink
more details at
This recipe contains milk, chocolate, milk chocolate, salt, cinnamon
- 4 Cups whole milk
- 4 oz bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 oz milk chocolate, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1. Warm about one-third of the half-and-half or milk, with the chopped chocolates and salt, stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- 2. Whisk in the remaining half-and-half or milk, heating until the mixture is warmed through.
- 3. Add the cinnamon.
- 4. Use a hand-held blender, or a whisk, and mix the hot chocolate until it’s completely smooth.
- 5. Served very warm with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- 6. Light, creamy & Majestic - Belgian Hot Chocolate !