Easy weeknight meal or party appetizer
This recipe contains beef (ground), onions, olive oil, cajun seasoning, cheese (cheddar, shredded), jalapenos (pickled), tortilla chips, sour cream (reduced fat), pico de gallo
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 whole onion
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. mexi-cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheese
- jalapeños (pickled)
- tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp. sour cream, low fat
- 1 tbsp. pico de gallo
- 1. Sautee onion in olive oil. Add ground beef and seasoning and brown until completely cooked.
- 2. Spread layer of tortilla chips onto a baking sheet.
- 3. Scoop meat onto chips and top with cheese. Add jalapenos (according to taste).
- 4. Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- 5. Remove from oven and top with sour cream and pico de gallo.