Beef burgers with cheese, tomato and mixed greens
Exceptionally easy and tasty beef burgers ideal for all Atkins dieters.
This recipe contains beef (ground), onions, garlic, spinach, tomatoes, cheese (feta), dill (fresh), salt, black pepper, , mixed greens, artichoke hearts, salad dressing (vinaigrette, greek), salad dressing (vinaigrette), olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper, lemons, red wine vinegar
2 servings servings
- 350g ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, cleaned, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, deseeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta or Swiss cheese, crumbled or coarsely grated
- 11/2 tsp fresh dill weed or parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Mixed Greens Salad
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 4 artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons Greek Vinaigrette
- 6 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, spinach, tomato, cheese, dill, salt and pepper.
- 2. Form into 4 patties.
- 3. Grill or pan-fry over medium-high heat for 6 minutes on each side for medium doneness.
- 4. Serve with mixed greens.
- 5. Greek Vinaigrette
- 6. Whisk together oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl; whisk in lemon juice and vinegar
- 7. Use right away or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days