Bean Fudge Yummers
These are so good you are not going to believe they are made with beans.
This recipe contains black beans, coconut oil, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt
Enough to share... but you don't have to. servings
- 3 1/2 cup cooked beans (like white, black, or kidney)
- 3/4 cup virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 3/4 cup cocoa or carob powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- 1. You will need a high powered blender like the Ninja, Blend-Tec, or Vita mix, or food processor.
- 2. Add all ingredients into blender or food processor.
- 3. Mix until smooth.
- 4. Smoosh or pour your fudge into a pan or onto a plate.
- 5. Place in refrigerator and let cool for at least an hour.