Basil Tagliatelle with Roasted Red Bell Pepper Salad
Today I bought some delicious healthy pasta - whole wheat tagliatelle with basil. I was very curious to see how they taste but in the same time I really wanted to make a roasted red bell pepper salad, because I was craving for it for a very long time. I decided to combine them and make a main dish salad. It was a great decision! All flavors blend together perfectly!You'll definitely like this light, colorful and savory salad. Enjoy!
This recipe contains pasta (tagliatelle), bell peppers (red), garlic, parsley, horseradish, onions (green/spring), lemons, olive oil, salt (sea), black pepper
4 servings servings
- 200g (~7 ounces) whole wheat basil tagliatelle
- 10 red bell peppers, medium sized
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 tsp ground pepper
- 1. Roast the red bell peppers.
- 2. Peel the red bell peppers
- 3. Cut red bell peppers into long, thin strips.
- 4. In a large bowl mix the pepper strips with all other ingredients except pasta.
- 5. Add water in a large pot and let it boil.
- 6. When it has reached boiling point add the pasta.
- 7. Check the info on your pasta package to see how many minutes it has to boil.
- 8. Mix everything together. Serve!