Basil and Brazil Nut Hummus
This delicious recipe is both vegan and gluten free! Serve warm with crudites, gluten-free crackers and toast.
This recipe contains cauliflower, onions, garlic, radishes, basil (fresh), white balsamic vinegar, brazil nuts, sea salt, olive oil, white pepper
Serves 2 servings
- 5 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup daikon radish
- 1 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- 1/4 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/6 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 1. In a medium pot, steam cauliflower florets with 1 cup of water for 5 minutes or until soft.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor; pulse until mixture forms a creamy consistency.
- 3. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 4. Serve warm with crudites, gluten-free crackers and toast.